cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign to Get 'Meet Anytime' option for recurring meetings back on App.

BobbyBSerenity
Newcomer
Newcomer

Anyone else missing the 'meet anytime' option on thier recurring meetings dropdown on the Zoom Desktop app and sick of havng to log into their browser to arrange this feature? yes me too!

Leave a comment below stating 'bring it back' to get the developers to reinstall it ahead of the next app update!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Community Moderator | Employee

Hey @BobbyBSerenity @bstrelko I have relayed this feedback internally around this change. In the meantime, I'd advise Sending feedback to Zoom

Thank you for the feedback! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Bring it back!

RN

Hey @BobbyBSerenity @bstrelko I have relayed this feedback internally around this change. In the meantime, I'd advise Sending feedback to Zoom

Thank you for the feedback! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

donnabohling
Newcomer
Newcomer

PLEASE BRING THIS FEATURE BACK!  It is important for us working with folks in different times zone and for impromtu meetings when necessary at the last minute.  Bring it back!

Kaaiden
Newcomer
Newcomer

Wont is your password 

Ann161
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello I have just joined the community as I am desperate to get the Anytime meeting option back! It looks like it has still not been reinstated and the chatbot directed me to a 2 year old video on scheduling a meeting which included the old No Fixed Time option. Is there a workaround in the meantime? Would be very grateful for any advice - thank you Ann161

BunsenHoneydew
Explorer
Explorer

I use anytime meetings as "standing room" options for clients that we can meet as-needed without scheduling.

Would love to be able to create them in the zoom windows app.

MarcyP
Newcomer
Newcomer

I was able to reach support and he told me to sign out and sign back in and it worked!