cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add multiple team members and sync recordings to one account

UGU

I do online coaching and teaching and I am hiring another coach to work with me, i need them to have their own zoom account but here's where it gets complicated. I need them to be able to cloud record and then all the cloud recordings synchronise over to my account, i have my recordings sync automatically to Vimeo and Vimeo only allows for one zoom account to be linked via the vimeo zoom app. So i need to be able to have multiple coach accounts that can record and then the recordings sync to my account. Or some other way to sync multiple zoom accounts to the one vimeo account. 

2 REPLIES 2

UGU

The main thing I want to avoid is paying for multiple instances of obscenely expensive cloud storage space from zoom just to be able to sync the videos to vimeo i want them to use my one cloud recording plan

Mary73

This could be accomplished using Zoom's APIs. Essentially you would want a webhook setup that would provision you access to your coach's Zoom recordings or you could use the APIs to sync them to Vimeo directly. If you are not a developer there is a marketplace app, Salepager, that lets you sync multiple Zoom account recordings to Vimeo.