cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Companion not generating meeting summaries on Calendly scheduled events

MGravelle
Newcomer
Newcomer

So as the title suggests, the AI Companion is generating meeting summaries for all of the meetings that I schedule through my zoom app or portal, however it doesn't generate for meetings that are scheduled through my calendly links. 

I've looked through settings on both Zoom and Calendly and don't see any that seem amiss. Thoughts? 

4 REPLIES 4

meriment
Participant
Participant

You could use APIs to write a python script that updates all Zoom meetings to generate an AI Companion summary automatically. If you are not a developer there is a Zoom app, Salepager, that lets you book Zoom meetings via a link that default to generating an AI summary.

Elitevolley
Newcomer
Newcomer

I’m having the same issues. Sometimes it is working and other times no. Very frustrating. 

i use Calendly to schedule meetings sometimes and i wonder if that auto generated meeting is causing issues. 

hopefully someone can help us. 

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello there,

Welcome to the Zoom Community! We're glad to have you here.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and late response. First, I would advise re-integrating Calendly to Zoom.
Please let me know if that helps. 

Should you need further assistance, please let me know. 

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Have you asked Calendly support for help? Zoom supplies the APIs and SDKs. It's up to the third party vender to ensure that their product works correctly.

https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us 

Regards