cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Integration with Outlook Calendar

LivnatMayer
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, I tried following instructions but it seems not to work.  I still receive Zoom reminders for unrelated events in my Outlook calendar.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Make sure it is turned off both in the account settings and your personal settings (and group if you have those).  (It should not be available in you personal if it is turned off in the account, but good to verify).  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

colegs

@LivnatMayer , are the reminders for events that you scheduled before removing the integration?  Zoom is not able to pull existing events out of Outlook, so removing the integration only prevents future Zoom events from being added.

Thank you for replying.  I just tested and it continues to send reminders via Zoom.  Perhaps I did not correctly cancel the integration.  There did not seem to be a direct option to do so - I just tried to select one of the other calendars (Google) but still just got the notice

colegs

Make sure it is turned off both in the account settings and your personal settings (and group if you have those).  (It should not be available in you personal if it is turned off in the account, but good to verify).  

Thank you.  I now see that it was not turned off in both.  It now is.  I will test it and let you know

That seems to have worked.  Thank you