cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom and Eventbrite Integration Issues

chatmarketing
Explorer
Explorer
One of my clients is having a problem connecting his Zoom account to Eventbrite.
We keep getting an error message saying "We are having trouble connecting, please try again".

Anyone else come across this issue? Maybe this is a tech glitch with Eventbrite or Zoom but it's been going on since yesterday, so not sure what's going on.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @chatmarketing.

I’ve used Eventbrite a good bit, but not recently.  I just set up a test event, and when I tried to make the Zoom meeting selection, I got this:

Ray_Harwood_0-1712431419377.png

I know Zoom is making some network changes in the last couple of days – I’ve been seeing the system maintenance messages. Perhaps that’s the issue, and once the changes are made, it might settle down and work. Maybe. 😎

See the DigiCert notices here: https://status.zoom.us 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @chatmarketing.

I’ve used Eventbrite a good bit, but not recently.  I just set up a test event, and when I tried to make the Zoom meeting selection, I got this:

Ray_Harwood_0-1712431419377.png

I know Zoom is making some network changes in the last couple of days – I’ve been seeing the system maintenance messages. Perhaps that’s the issue, and once the changes are made, it might settle down and work. Maybe. 😎

See the DigiCert notices here: https://status.zoom.us 

chatmarketing
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks Ray, that's much appreciated!

treesjeverlinde
Newcomer
Newcomer

Did this get sorted as the below reply does not answer the question? If you did, can you provide insight please as the problem persists and EventBrite pass me to Zoom and Zoom pass me to the Community. Thanks

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @treesjeverlinde.

Earlier this week I set up a webinar for September, and Eventbrite linked right up to it with no trouble. So I think this issue from April 2024 was a temporary glitch. 

i am still having this issue! any other suggestions?

same issue here; this is very frustrating. i've used zoom with eventbrite for many years and many events.

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @bodywitchery.

The original issue in this post – being unable to connect Zoom and Eventbrite – was a temporary issue that has been resolved. I recently scheduled a webinar for a client, and there was no issue.  Can you elaborate on your specific problem?

i'm scheduling meetings via zoom and i am still unable to add the zoom meeting to the online event page on eventbrite. it says "An issue occurred while trving to fetch users. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please attempt to reconnect." i've tried multiple browsers and multiple times over a period of two weeks.

Ray_Harwood

@bodywitchery, take a look at this Eventbrite Support article:

https://www.eventbrite.com/help/en-us/articles/550867/what-to-check-if-you-receive-a-fetch-users-err...

Disconnecting Eventbrite and Zoom followed by reconnecting seems to fix most such issues. It’s been a few weeks, but I might have had to do that when I linked up my last event. Give it a try and let us know.

Diana_Re
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having the same issue for 2 weeks now.  I already tried Chrome and Safari, canceled the cache, disconnected and re-connected both accounts (Zoom and Eventbrite) but still not working. Any suggestions?

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Have you tried removing your event first? If your event already has Zoom added, delete it before re-adding Zoom. This ensures that Eventbrite doesn't attempt to use the expired token again.

1. Go to Events and select your event.

2. Go to Online event page.

3. Select the pencil icon to edit your Zoom meeting.

4. Select Delete meeting and confirm.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?