cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Webinar License

ColleenGaddy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Can anyone tell me how many individual users we can assign to one Zoom Webinar license?  My department is looking into upgrading to allow for the Zoom Webinar feature, but we'd like to know how many people can work under the license.  I'd also like to know if we can run more than one webinar event concurrently like with Zoom meetings, or if we're limited to only one program at a time.  

Please note: I'm not asking how many participants we can have in a given webinar.  I'd like to know how many of our employees can get permissions to set up and host the webinars.

Any help that you can provide would be much appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

The Terms of Service that you agree to when you sign up for Zoom require one user per licence.

”1.2 Prohibition on Sharing. You may not share an account, Host rights, or any other user rights with any other individual, unless otherwise expressly pre-approved by Zoom in writing. You may not share any login credentials or passwords regarding the foregoing with any other individual. You acknowledge that sharing of any such rights is strictly prohibited. Your right to use or access the Services and Software is personal to you and not assignable or transferable. You may not assign or transfer any account, Host rights, or any other user rights with any other individual, except upon (i) an individual termination of employment or relationship with their employer, as applicable, or (ii) Zoom’s prior express written approval.”

https://www.zoom.com/en/trust/terms/ 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!