cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Events Custom Offers: Discount and Access Codes

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

In today’s (October 21, 2024) Zoom Events Release Notes, there are two items that indicate “New or enhanced features” relating to the long-anticipated Custom Offer functionality. The Custom Offer functionality allows a host to provide potential registrants a special code to claim a percentage discount on a ticket or to access special ticket types not available to the general public.

I’ve been on the beta program for this feature for over two months now, and I think it’s something many Zoom Events producers are looking for.

The problem I have is that this was announced in the August and September release notes, but in both cases, this was pulled from these releases.  Unfortunately, the October release notes don’t mention the inclusion of the original feature set (just the two enhancements to it), and I’m hoping this is just a documentation oversight – otherwise, how could a modification of the feature be included here, right?

Since I’m on the beta program, I can’t tell which parts of the functionality are actually generally available.  If you’re interested in this feature and have time to check it out, I’d appreciate a reply here to let me know.

Feel free to reach out to me with questions or comments. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !
0 REPLIES 0