cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting room and Registration in webinars

MattW1
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have webinars set up with a waiting room (being webinars attendees can't join before the host). I use a Zoom registration page but I only use it to capture basic info so I can record attendance, I use other systems to register attendees and manage the communications. I collect first name, last name, email and an ID number from my organisation. 

When I enable that registration and attendees join before the host they go to page saying they're registered and sit there after the host has opened the webinar (unless they log in again or refresh the screen). 

I would like to have a waiting room enabled as it is now, and have the registration page so I can collect that basic data for attendance (the info Zoom collects automatically is not useful a lot of the time, I can't mark attendance when it records someone's name as '01897762' or 'Joe's iPad' when there are 3 Joes initially registered and not all have attended). So I would like people to enter the registration details and go straight into the waiting room even if the host hasn't started the webinar. Is this possible?

thanks

0 REPLIES 0