cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I make registration easy in zoom events

kquiros
Newcomer
Newcomer

How do I make an easy registration in zoom events. Right now my events are not showing registration but instead it says go to the loby. I need for the registration page to be super easy: name, phone number , email and that is it. Any ideas of what am I doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mgstark
Community Champion | Employee

Hi @kquiros , welcome to the zoom community.

In order to create a registration page you can navigate to Registration& Join > Links & event access. Then select the option "Registration required", then click Update.

Now if you want to add additional question you can scroll down that same page to Customize registration questions and select the ones you want to use, you can also add custom questions, then click Save all.

To find your registration page click on the top right where it says ""Dates & links" and you will see your registration link.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

mgstark

Hi @kquiros , welcome to the zoom community.

In order to create a registration page you can navigate to Registration& Join > Links & event access. Then select the option "Registration required", then click Update.

Now if you want to add additional question you can scroll down that same page to Customize registration questions and select the ones you want to use, you can also add custom questions, then click Save all.

To find your registration page click on the top right where it says ""Dates & links" and you will see your registration link.