cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Host email address on newly created events

CoachGreg
Explorer
Explorer

I recently changed my sign-in email on my account.  It was confirmed and the new email is now active.  When I create a new event the host email address that shows up on the invite is still the old address.  I want it to be the new email address.  Is there somewhere else I must change this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you Jake.  I have created a support ticket.  Hopefully it will be an easy thing to resolve.  I appreciate your effort to help.  I will mark this question as "Accept as Solution" so that it does not remain open.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

jdott16
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hello   @CoachGreg

This is most likely due to not confirming in both the old and new email address. Please see the note in the following article: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0063624#:~:text=You%20must%20confi...

"When you change the sign-in email for your Zoom account, you will receive confirmation emails at your old email address and new email address to verify the change. You must confirm in both emails to change your email address, otherwise your Zoom account will continue to use your original email address."

I hope this helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you,

Jake

Yes, I understood that there would be two email confirmations, one to the old email address and one to the new one.  I did confirm them both.  And my account shows the new email as the email on the account and that is what I use to login now.  But when I create a new event it still shows the host as the old email address.

Hello   @CoachGreg

I think that the next option would be to reach out to Zoom Support for further analysis and investigation. You can find out more on reaching support here: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/contact?id=contact_us. 

I hope this helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you,

Jake

Thank you Jake.  I have created a support ticket.  Hopefully it will be an easy thing to resolve.  I appreciate your effort to help.  I will mark this question as "Accept as Solution" so that it does not remain open.