cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Webinar Confirmation

Chad1One
Newcomer
Newcomer

How do I make a custom webinar confirmation email to registrants for an individual evergreen webinar?  I want to include links to forms off my website to help people who watch the webinar.

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Chad1One.

See this Zoom Support article for some information:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0065074

Note that the detailed customization affects ALL webinars from the account.  The customization available in stand-alone webinars is limited, but there are a few ways to customize the individual confirmation.

You might want to consider Zoom Sessions, the "webinar-only" version of Zoom Events.  Zoom Events/Sessions have a complete Email customization capability, as well as the ability to create a set of downloadable resources prior to the start of your session.  And if you do any larger multi-session/multi-day events, you might want to consider the Zoom Events product.  I'd be happy to show you around both Zoom Sessions and Zoom Events.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Hi Ray - The webinar was a paid event.  It is already complete and we are keeping it up for others who missed it to continue and pay to watch.  Do you know if there is a way to set up a custom version of this to include the links that I want to add once they pay?

Ray_Harwood

In Zoom Session, it's possible to set up multiple ticket-types with different prices and date availability.  You can set up "early bird" rates, then set up General Admission tickets, and then create On-Demand tickets, where purchasers can watch the video recording from your live session.

I'm not 100% sure how easy it would be to "retrofit" the recording from your Webinar in a Zoom Session, but if you'd be interested in that, I'll investigate.  But it would definitely help you in future events. 

Zoom Sessions licenses come in two flavors: "Unlimited" and "Pay Per Attendee".  The Unlimited license wouldn't likely fit your needs (it's expensive and requires an annual license), but the Pay Per Attendee (PPA) license model allows you to buy "seats" in a variety of quantities (as few as 50 at $2 per seat, up to 10,000 at $1.25 per seat).  With paying customers, the Zoom Sessions PPA cost is negligible.

By the way, you don't mention how you're doing your registrations, but Zoom Events/Sessions has a pretty good registration capability, along with payment collection routed through Stripe or PayPal.  Here's an example registration page from a 10-day event I helped produce earlier this year:  Te Tiriti-Based Futures Event  There's details for each Session, every Speaker, and Partners (sponsors of the event).  Zoom is enhancing several landing pages with "Page Builder" in the next month or so, which will provide even more options.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !