Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZCC email Manage entry point option

nordinjr
Zoom Partner
Zoom Partner

I was trying to search manage entry point option on :

contact center management > flows > "flow channel a (email)" ellipsis (...) > manage entry point

unfortunately, I'm unable to find that said option on ellipsis (...),
may i know is it connected to flow's diagram editor on why it doesn't appear.

if it's connected can you guide on me how?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

GauravPurohit
Explorer
Explorer

you probably need to scroll to the very right. the dropdown will appear asking to manage entry point.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

GauravPurohit
Explorer
Explorer

you probably need to scroll to the very right. the dropdown will appear asking to manage entry point.

thank you for the reply but apparently i was not properly set event assignment on flow editor (Start widget) and add entry point

Betty01
Newcomer
Newcomer

The "Manage Entry Point" option in ZCC (Zscaler Client Connector) email settings allows administrators to control and configure how emails are routed through Zscaler's cloud security platform, defining entry points for email traffic to ensure proper filtering and security enforcement.

gidxl03
Newcomer
Newcomer

I had the same issue, 'Manage Entry Point' wasn't visible in either the Flows ellipses or in the Start widget until I hit 'Publish'.  I don't understand why as it is not yet usable . I went back to check the docs and found that 'Prerequisites for adding or editing entry points' says 'Associated flow must be in a Published status'  Painful !