cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Clips and Transcripts

twschmidt70
Explorer
Explorer

Would like Zoom Clips to have the option to transcribe my recording clips, not finding any information if clips will include this either now or in the future.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Employee

Hi @twschmidt70 

You are correct that Zoom Clips do not currently support generating a transcript of the content in that clip. Not sure if its on the roadmap officially, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't something we were considering.

You can stay up-to-date on Zoom Clips enhancements by subscribing to the Zoom Clips release notes. Learn more about subscribing to Zoom Support articles

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bort

Hi @twschmidt70 

You are correct that Zoom Clips do not currently support generating a transcript of the content in that clip. Not sure if its on the roadmap officially, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't something we were considering.

You can stay up-to-date on Zoom Clips enhancements by subscribing to the Zoom Clips release notes. Learn more about subscribing to Zoom Support articles

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.