cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent: Livestream app 502 bad gateway error

pchiass
Explorer
Explorer

the Live stream app has been set up and in use for several weeks now without issue.  Yesterday and today, I cannot get the livestream app to open up. I get a '502 bad gateway' error.  I have a 64-bit Windows business PC with 16gb ram; 1 tb hardrive. I am hardwired into my internet, that has been rebooted as well, yesterday. 

I have: 

rebooted computer, 

updated zoom app,

unstinalled zoom app, rebooted pc then redownloaded and installed. 

I have a two-tiered masterclass coming up where one tier is livestream only and the other is paid vip to join the meeting in the zoom room. Any assistance is appreciated. 

Penny

47 REPLIES 47

wellversedworld
Explorer
Explorer

Aaaaaaannnnddddd, the "Bad Gateway" message is back..  Can we please get this fixed??!!

Darm. And your solution was the only one that worked for me. I don't understand why ZOOM will not communicate with its users what is happening. 

There is a new ticket opened on this..   If you are dealing with Zoom, use ticket TS1432263.  Opened today..

Just before I found your answer last time, I got a response from these guys. But your answer landed before we took it any further. I have messaged them back asking them to come in and follow this thread. 

I started my message by saying I was a paying customer, and this is interfering with business operations that revenue is dependent upon. They responded in less than 24 hours.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/zoom/

pchiass
Explorer
Explorer

Everyone who is having an issue, go to this link and send a professional message explaining how this disruption has caused disruption of business operations, and if your revenue is dependent upon using zoom to provide a service in anyway, state that. 

https://www.linkedin.com/company/zoom/

Watashino75
Newcomer
Newcomer

Rebranding my podcast, and have been a paying subscriber livestreaming with ZOOM since they started the livestream service. And now....

502 BAD GATEWAY error when I click 'Add' from the marketplace and in a running ZOOM Meeting!

Extremely disappointed, ZOOM. And the lack of support?! Absolutly horrid. I'm filing a Better Business Bureau Complaint on this. Ridiculous.

ElisePht

Same here, still getting the "502 bad gateway"....!??

wellversedworld
Explorer
Explorer

Bad Gateway message has been resolved.  I have asked that Zoom flag this fix so we don't have to wait multiple days for it to be resolved.