cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay logged in doesn't do anything

friggebod
Newcomer
Newcomer
I use the Zoom app on my Chromebook, but I've had this issue with the web version and the downloaded program on my windows computer before. 

There's a button when you log in that says "keep me logged in" that seemingly is only for aesthetic purposes. I am logged out after every meeting, rendering the button useless. I've seen that because I have a free account I can't host for longer than 40 minutes, and lucky for me, I'm not hosting! I've searched the forum and seen this question being asked but not answered several times. I've seen random (sorta scetchy) tricks in order to stay signed in but... the button that says "stay signed in" should do that.

The constant logging in is annoying to the point of me not wanting to use zoom at all. If my internet gets shaky and the call lags for longer than 5 seconds, I have to log back in. If I have two meetings back to back, I have to log back in between them. If I want to check my schedule after a meeting, I have to log back in. It seems I have to log in after every zoom call. I am only logged in on my computer. I have logged out of every other device that had Zoom previously. It's not a matter of being logged in on two devices at the same time (and I get why that could cause issues). 

Why do you have that button if it doesn't do anything? 

0 REPLIES 0