cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Zoom AI Companion

yasuyukitoyoma
Listener

Regarding Zoom AI Companion
I have checked and it is my understanding that this feature can be turned on or off for the entire plan, but is it possible to turn it on or off for each individual account?

Also, is it possible to separate the accounts as if they were multiple tenants within the plan?
(e.g., 50, 30, and 20 accounts within one contract for 100 people).
Thank you in advance for your understanding.

2 REPLIES 2

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @yasuyukitoyoma 

Yes, while most AI Companion settings are available at the account level, many of these settings can also be controlled at the Group-level settings, allowing admins to enable or disable these features for different groups of users on their account. Each of the enablement articles for AI Companion indicate where these settings are available: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/category?id=kb_category&kb_category=891c5079c3bdf1104b490e8dc00131da

Additionally, for those settings currently only available at the account level, we are working hard to make these settings available at group level as well, which should be available soon in coming releases. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you for your reply.
We will confirm this based on the information you provided.