cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Phone

Careers
Listener

I have a number zoom gave me for work. I have the option to call and team chat. I am supposed to have the option to text. I was told if i open the app and go to "phone" there would be four options at the top that say "History, voicemail, lines, and SMS." I do not have the text option at the top. I spoke to someone named Patrick and he said he would get with his supervisor to fix it, but of course I never heard back from anyone. The zoom customer support doesnt help either. Anyone have this problem or know where I can go to get this issue resolved ? Thanks !

1 REPLY 1

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi There,

Are you the only user in the account ? I am trying to determine if you are the admin or not.

If you are a user, who has been given a zoom number for work, You will first need to initialize your account to see the history, Voicemail, lines, SMS etc. 

Here are the initial setup instructions:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360028936531-Getting-started-with-Zoom-Phone-users-#h_0d9c...

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.