cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription

Higherlearning
Listener

I've made a payment of 4 people for Standard Pro. However, I couldn't able to change each of their licenses. What can I do? Please advise. 

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Higherlearning, may need a bit more info from you. Are you having trouble editing the license or Assigning a License? I linked the KB article to Assigning a License on how to do so. 🙂 

However, you can go to User Management, then Users. Locate or search for the user for who you want to edit the license. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Higherlearning
Listener

Hi @RN , I want to edit those existing licenses. I check on the Account Management- Billing- Current Plan, it didn't show that I've bought 4 Subscriptions not even at Pending Plan there.

I went to User Management- Users to edit, it showed "Unable to change user type because you've reached the limit of licensed users allowed on this account".

I need it urgently to have the licenses to be set up. Are they taking Please advise. 

Higherlearning
Listener

Hi @RN, I want to edit those existing licenses. I check on the Account Management- Billing- Current Plan, it didn't show that I've bought 4 Subscriptions not even at Pending Plan there.

I went to User Management- Users to edit, it showed "Unable to change user type because you've reached the limit of licensed users allowed on this account".

I need it urgently to have the licenses to be set up. Are they taking a long time to process the payment? Please advise.

Hi @Higherlearning, hoping your weekend was well! If you purchased a license you can find them under your current plans, however, if you're not seeing any plans I'd advise you to reach out to our Zoom billing support team for further assistance! Thank you!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!