cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PastorLemmy
Listener

Please, I was playing around my zoom and messed up my account login details: Meeting ID & Passcode. How do i get it back the way it was?  I used it for more than 8 months and do not want to get it lost. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @PastorLemmy

If you are talking about your Personal Meeting ID you can just go into to your profile page > scroll down to meetings > click the edit button and then you can edit your PMI to whatever number that you want that is not already taken. 

You can also do this by going to the meeting tab on the left hand side > go to Personal Room tab which is in the middle to the right of the meetings tab > click on edit on the bottom of that page and you can edit all of the details there. These settings are yours and you can customize them to your liking. 

I hope that this helps. 

Regards, 
Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

YaBoiB

Hello @PastorLemmy

If you are talking about your Personal Meeting ID you can just go into to your profile page > scroll down to meetings > click the edit button and then you can edit your PMI to whatever number that you want that is not already taken. 

You can also do this by going to the meeting tab on the left hand side > go to Personal Room tab which is in the middle to the right of the meetings tab > click on edit on the bottom of that page and you can edit all of the details there. These settings are yours and you can customize them to your liking. 

I hope that this helps. 

Regards, 
Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

PastorLemmy
Listener

You really helped me. God bless you. Thanks