cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I disable Sharing Key from displaying on TV

DLP
Listener

Hi,

I am running a Zoom Room within a Classroom and wish to disable Sharing Key from displaying on the TV while still having it show on the Controller.

There is a setting which appears to do exactly this function. However for me, it's broken:

Display top banner on TV in meeting

Allow to display room name, time and sharing key on the top portion of TV. [Enable | Disable] + [Lock]

When I Disable the setting  on the "Campus" Level or the "Room" level, the bar with Room Name, Time, and Sharing Key still appears on the TV. 

When I Disable the setting and press Lock on the "Campus" Level, the bar with Room Name, Time, and Sharing Key still appears on the TV.

When Enabled on the "Campus" level or the "Room" level, three options appear with checkboxes for adding or removing specific functionality: Room Name | Time | Sharing Key.

When I check Room Name only and uncheck Time and Sharing Key, all three still appear.

When I Enable on the "Campus" level and select Lock with only Time, while Room Name and Sharing Key are disabled, all three still appear.

I submitted a bug report to tier 1 without a response yet.

Any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @DLP , thank you for making such a great contribution to the Zoom community! We are so happy to have you here.. Our experts will get back to you with a response, but in the meantime, we encourage fellow community members to also share their knowledge on this topic. 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @DLP

Can I get the support ticket number that you put in so that I can take a look at your environment and compare it to mine please? 

Thanks, 

Brandon 

If this response was helpful for you, please do not forget to click on the accepted solutions button!

Thanks for looking into this issue #15420532.

David

YaBoiB

Hi @DLP , 

I sent you a response on the Support ticket and I am following the ticket which means that I will get an email every time that you respond or the TSE responds to you. 

Thanks, 

Brandon 

If this response was helpful for you, please do not forget to click on the accepted solutions button!

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Thank you for looking into this @YaBoiB !