cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I look at a recorded Zoom call on a different device?

jameswhite
Listener

How can I look at a recorded Zoom call on a different device?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@jameswhite If it was a cloud recording, you can sign in to your Zoom account at https://www.zoom.us/signin , and from there click on "Recordings" on the left hand side. 
You can then view your cloud recordings there or download them to the device you are on. 

Local recordings can not be download from the Zoom web portal but will display the file path they were recorded to on your local machine. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

J-Zoom-ATL

@jameswhite If this is a cloud recording, you can access these from the Zoom web portal on any device. 

If this is a local recording, you will need to transfer that .mp4 file to a cloud drive storage or local storage device such as USB/External HDD and then access that drive on the new device. 

You can find your local recordings by opening the Zoom desktop client, clicking your profile picture/avatar in the top right hand corner, then click on "Settings" and from here click on "Recording". You can directly open the folder that all of your recordings are sent to and move the file as I mentioned above to your preference. 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.

jameswhite
Listener

@J-Zoom-ATL How would I pull the recording off the zoom web portal?

J-Zoom-ATL

@jameswhite If it was a cloud recording, you can sign in to your Zoom account at https://www.zoom.us/signin , and from there click on "Recordings" on the left hand side. 
You can then view your cloud recordings there or download them to the device you are on. 

Local recordings can not be download from the Zoom web portal but will display the file path they were recorded to on your local machine.