cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign different host when scheduling a Zoom Room from Google Calendar

msweeden
Listener

I have a church with 4 Zoom Rooms, each linked to a different Google Calendar. The office administrator has access to the calendars for all 4 rooms in her Google account. When she schedules a room on any of the calendars, it assigns her as the host. So, is she schedules 2 or more meetings in different rooms with overlapping times, the second meeting cannot start because the status shows that the host is busy in another meeting. I can sign into another Google account and add the second meeting, and this solves the problem. But I don't want to have to constantly flip between 4 Google accounts to manage the 4 rooms. In Google calendar, I see no way to change the host - the host is whatever Google account created the meeting. Surely there musty be a way to to manage all 4 rooms from 1 view without having to keep switching accounts to get around the "host is busy" issue. If anybody knows a solution to this issue, that would be so helpful.

1 REPLY 1

BrentG-ZP
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

In GoogleMail, aren't you able to assign yourself delegate or admin for multiple calendars?

If that is done, you should be able to use a drop down feature to schedule a meeting for that room, etc.

https://support.google.com/a/users/answer/168126?hl=en