cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom phone setup help

learnahan
Listener

Hello all. I am in desperate need of someone's help. I have missed both of my zoom training calls as they were at ungoddly times of the morning, i.e. 1:00 AM!!! Anyway, I'm sure one of you master users could help me.

I have an unlimited single line plan. When I try to assign the plan the option is not available, nothing is. But I keep getting emails that I haven't assigned my plan so I know I have it.

Plus I have other questions on how this all works.

PLEASE can someone help. I'm happy to do a zoom meeting and we can share screens or just a call. PLEASE and THANK YOU!!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hello!

Have you added a Phone Number to your account on the Zoom Profile webpage under Phone System Management > Phone Numbers? 

Craig

View solution in original post

BrandonS
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

I think you may just need to go to admin > users and select the correct license type that includes Zoom Phone before you can select a calling plan and continue in Phone System Admin.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

FORE-Craig

Hello!

Have you added a Phone Number to your account on the Zoom Profile webpage under Phone System Management > Phone Numbers? 

Craig

I did. I "think" I figured out how and assigned it. But not sure what to do next.

FORE-Craig

Great!  When you go to Phone System Management > Users and Rooms and to the far right of the row that shows your name, extension, phone number etc, there is an Assign button. From there you can select Assign Package. Have you tried that already?

Craig

BrandonS

I'm pretty green with this myself and my Phone trial ended so I can't actually see all the admin options..

These should definitely help if you take a few minutes to review:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360001297663-Getting-started-with-Zoom-Phone-admin-

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360028936531-Getting-started-with-Zoom-Phone-users-

You should also be able to contact support any time if you are still stuck:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003

Thank you

I did and I "think" I assigned it but still can't figure out how this works.

BrandonS

I think you may just need to go to admin > users and select the correct license type that includes Zoom Phone before you can select a calling plan and continue in Phone System Admin.

learnahan
Listener

I think I found and got it...I think

FORE-Craig

I would suggest now clicking on your User profile under Phone System Management > Users & Rooms and setting things up the way that you want them. You must also setup an Auto Receptionist (if you haven't already done so), to forward the incoming calls to your extension. If you are using for personal use only, set the Business Hours to 24/7 , set the  Greeting Prompt to "Disable" and set Route To to your extension.

Craig

Zoomie2
Listener

Yes ok