cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logging in and out of queues in non call centers

virgilwilsonjr
Listener

Is it possible to have a user be able to log in and out of a call queue.  For example there are 2 people assigned to a queue. On M,W,F person A takes the calls however on Tuesday and Thursday Person B takes the calls.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi virgilwilsonjr,

zoom power pack add a lot of features such as enabling call queue members to login and logout of call queues and specify the reason, i.e. break, lunch, etc.

Changing whether queue members receive queue calls zoom support article.

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0059655

even without zoom power pack, members of call queues can toggle on or off to receive calls from  queues they are members of.

Eliot_0-1712771746081.png

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Eliot

hi virgilwilsonjr,

zoom power pack add a lot of features such as enabling call queue members to login and logout of call queues and specify the reason, i.e. break, lunch, etc.

Changing whether queue members receive queue calls zoom support article.

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0059655

even without zoom power pack, members of call queues can toggle on or off to receive calls from  queues they are members of.

Eliot_0-1712771746081.png

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @virgilwilsonjr! I have reviewed your post and @Eliot has provided a helpful reply, so I've gone ahead and marked it as an accepted solution. Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?