cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get rid off the extension

michael1968
Listener

Hi guys 

i'm new at zoom can somebody explain to me how i can get rid of the extension when they are calling me so i can receive directly the phone call? i'm not a computer geek so if it can be explained in a simple manner

thanks in advance

Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi michael1968,

you can change your main auto receptionist to disable the greeting prompt and route to your extension.  calls will come directly to you.

go to zoom windows portal ->admin->phone system management->auto receptionists->main auto receptionist->

confirm your buisiness hours are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.  if not edit and select 24 hours option.

edit greeting prompt. select disable

edit route to.  select route to user and  select your extension.

Eliot_1-1700867459598.png

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Eliot

hi michael1968,

you can change your main auto receptionist to disable the greeting prompt and route to your extension.  calls will come directly to you.

go to zoom windows portal ->admin->phone system management->auto receptionists->main auto receptionist->

confirm your buisiness hours are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.  if not edit and select 24 hours option.

edit greeting prompt. select disable

edit route to.  select route to user and  select your extension.

Eliot_1-1700867459598.png

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot