cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom SMS not received sometimes

tzimmer
Listener

Hello.

I have been getting reports that some of my Zoom SMS messages are not received.   It's intermittent and I'm not sure if it's tied to specific mobile carriers or specific devices.

Anyone seen this issue and has a solution?

3 REPLIES 3

Brit13
Listener

I've had this same exact issue to the point where I've actually lost clients because the SMS communication is either not being received from me or from my client to me. 

JeremyB13
Listener

We are having the exact same problem. I believe this started when we were forced to setup a campaign for our organization about a year ago. The problem just went away for one of our users about 10 months ago, but it cropped up again last week (1/15/24). We can text internally and Android phones seem to work. Initial tests indicate problems replying to messages sent from iPhones. I plan to speak to Zoom support and I'll post anything I find here.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hello everyone! 

Please make sure you’ve completed the 10 DLC for SMS or messages may be dropped by upstream carriers. Setting up Zoom SMS with 10DLC Compliance for conversational messaging

If you need further assistance, please reach out to our support team by submitting a ticket.

Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?