cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared line groups limitations

simon_shaw
Listener

In this page that explains Shared line groups the following 2 seemingly contradictory statements appear.  Can you confirm whether a user can be a member of more than 1 shared line group/call delegation ?

• Members are added to the shared line group by your Zoom Phone admin. Each member can only belong to one shared line group.
  • Note: Each member can belong to multiple call delegation setups or shared line groups.

Thanks,

Simon

2 REPLIES 2

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi Simon,

A user CAN be a member of more than one Shared Line Group, and CAN be a delegate on more than one Shared Line Appearance, and the same user CAN have BOTH Shared Line Group and Shared Line Appearances at the same time. See attached - I am a delegate for two users, and I am a member of two Shared Line Groups.

I hope this helps!

Craig

Craig

mirnesm
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

@simon_shaw  in the September release, there was added support so a user could be part of multiple shared line groups 

• Enhancements to shared line groups
    Account owners and admins can add users to multiple shared line groups; and users can have delegation relationships while also being members of one or more shared line groups. Account owners and admins can also add up to 50 members (up from 10) to shared line groups; this increased limit must be enabled by Zoom.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4409738902541-Release-notes-for-September-26-2021

Zoom Phone!!!