cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed Calls - notification

RichardB1
Attendee

Hi!

We use Zoom phone and would like some sort of notification of any missed call.

Scenario:

Client makes an incoming call to our 'call queue' and rings for 30 seconds, but does not leave a voicemail.

Currently, we just look at the zoom desktop client at various times during the day but we'd really like to set up a notification.

Any ideas, creative or easier?!

Thanks

Richard

6 REPLIES 6

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi richardb1,

you might consider using zoom power pack or contact center.

Using the Desktop Power User experience (Power Pack) – Zoom Support

Omnichannel Contact Center System | Zoom

thanks,  eliot

enielsen
Participant

I don't believe the power pack gives any extra notifications over a missed call to a call queue that the Zoom app for an agent doesn't show.

So you are basically wanting a report of 'Abandoned' calls to the call queue correct? Not ones that overflowed to voicemail (or whatever you do for overflows)....?

enielsen
Participant

lol, I forgot the power pack license gives access to the web portal analytics on call queues - you could then go to the historical reports and generate one for calls that were abandoned.

RichardB1
Attendee

Hi thanks for the suggestions!

Actually we just need a pop-up notification for missed calls.

I looked at the functionality of power pack, it's very powerful but really doesn't seem to give notifications.

I'm looking at The API and I guess will need to get a dev to get webhook set up so we can link that to slack ... I am very familiar with power automate but couldn't get the webhook to communicated with power automate!

Anyhow, surely this must be a common issue for smaller businesses - missed calls notifications!

enielsen
Participant

This is because it is a call queue - if a user hangs up while waiting in the queue, it never actually rang on an agent's phone. I know for all of our call queues, we so far don't worry about these abandoned calls though would be nice to do some analysis to see if these callers call back.

maddietodd
Listener

Would love to see email notifications for missed calls. This way, our team could call customers back regardless of if they leave a voicemail.