cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with call queue not ringing simultaneously to all users - missing calls

praetorian112
Listener

Hey all - appreciate any thoughts in advance. I have had this issue multiple times. We are a small 4 license account that all of us are setup to ring in the support queue simultaneously. I've attached screenshots showing an issue today where the call came in to Service and rings on one line but not the other. 2 of the 4 of us got the call. Is there a setting I am missing because this looks correct.  Four files showing 1) Our settings on the Service queue 2) all 4 of us in the queue 3) Jeremy getting the 10:36AM call for service from Flint, MI and 4) Joy not getting the 10:36AM call for service from Flint.  

Has anyone else experienced this?

9 REPLIES 9

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @praetorian112 

From your screenshots, it looks like it should be ringing all 4 members. Is it possible that Joy was on another call at the time, or that her Business Hours are set incorrectly? I would check each User's Business Hours/Closed Hours/Holiday Hours just to make sure that something didn't get set incorrectly. (Phone System Management > Users & Rooms > Users > User Settings).

Have you looked at the Phone System Management > Logs to get a better view of what is happening when a call come in? See attached screenshot example of ours. Note that you click the word Details on the right to show the specifics of the Users in the Call Queue under the Incoming Call.

Also check the Wrap-Up Time on your Call Queue. See attached screenshot.

I hope that helps!

Craig

Hey all, thanks for the tips so far. It makes a little less sense to me looking at the details. The call that did ring to Joy (call log 1) and shows in her history on her client shows it didn't ring to her in the log. The other one shows it rang to Traci's desktop, Dan's cell, Jeremy's cell (this is another issue for another day but shouldn't it ring both the desktop and the cell phone app?) but never rang Joy (call log 2) shows it did not ring either. 

I also removed the ability for users to customize business hours but validated Joy's were set to the company defaults and I can confirm she was not on the phone at the time. She was sitting at her desk active on chat but no ring at all.

enielsen
Participant

Does the call log in the web portal show that it attempted to ring all 4 members?

It does not attached above in reply to Craig.

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi , I see you are allowing users to choose their business hours. Have you made sure they havent set themselves up out of the business hours ( specially when the call was made). Does the call log show, that all users were tried or just the 2 out of 4 ? Please answer and we can continue troubleshooting

I can confirm and attached in response to Craig, will do as well here. 

sachinzoom

Hi,

Thanks for sharing.  There is no problem with your configuration. This seems to be a problem with Joy's account. Go ahead and open a ticket with Zoom support so they can fix the issue

enielsen
Participant

If Joy was logged into the queue at the time of the call, I would expect the Call Log to show something about her. Can you cross check the logs to verify they were actually logged into the queue? 

enielsen
Participant

If you have a power pack license, there is a page in the analytics to view the opt-in/opt-out of agents, otherwise, you have to go searching through the operations log report.