Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry about Video Processing Limits for Multiple Participants using Linux SDK

ferpoyato
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello Zoom Community,

I have developed a bot that extracts video from each participant in a Zoom meeting using the Linux SDK. For each participant, the bot creates a new renderer and processes frames in the onRawDataFrameReceived callback. This setup performs well in meetings with 4-5 participants, where I successfully receive and process video data at a resolution of 360p for each participant.

However, issues arise as the number of participants increases. Specifically, in larger meetings, onRawDataFrameReceived sometimes does not receive data consistently for all participants, and occasionally the data for certain participants is missing entirely.

I am seeking insights into the limitations of Zoom's video processing capabilities, especially related to the Linux SDK:

1. Is there a known limitation on the number of video streams that can be processed simultaneously by Zoom's Linux SDK?
  2. Could network bandwidth or system performance issues be causing this inconsistency in data reception?
  3. Are there any recommended best practices or configurations for handling larger meetings effectively using the Linux SDK?

Any guidance or advice on how to manage these challenges and ensure stable performance across meetings of any size would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

I think you will have a better chance of getting an answer if you post your question in the Zoom Developer forum.

https://devforum.zoom.us/ 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ferpoyato
Newcomer
Newcomer

Can someone help with this?

Frank_TB

Hello,

I think you will have a better chance of getting an answer if you post your question in the Zoom Developer forum.

https://devforum.zoom.us/ 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Thanks @Frank_TB , i will do it!