cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can all admins see all support tickets open with zoom?

CComus
Listener

We have several Admins on our Zoom Phones account. We frequently check-up on each other's tickets. When one Admin submits a ticket with Zoom Support, we'd like that ticket to be visible to all Admins for Zoom in our organziation. How can I set it up this way - so all support tickets open with Zoom Support for our organization are shown to all Admin users?

12 REPLIES 12

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @CComus 

If you have an account of such size (Enterprise for example) I would definitely reach out to your Customer success manager or Account Representative about this.

Rupert

Thanks, Rupert. Unfortunately I'm too small a fish. I tried asking Zoom Support through a chat session, and it said I didn't have a pricey enough package to include chat support.

Rupert

Hi @CComus  Sorry - I missed the fact you were asking specifically about Zoom Phone (I should have seen where you posted!) I am less familiar with Zoom Phone Support, so I may have been giving the wrong impression. 

I am a small fish in the pond too, unfortunately... Don't know whether or not I can open a ticket...  This is my issue, if anybody is listening..

Meetings and Webinars: URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED!

I am a Portuguese/English interpreter.  Zoom updated the language panel for it to be displaced to a desired position without blocking participants' info.  Thank you for that.  However, the issue is now that the language panel or bar JUMPS AROUND when we switch languages or "speaking to"channels! You can't pin it down!  It highlights in blue and it never goes back to a fixed position.  PLEASE GO BACK TO WHAT IT WAS before or tell us how to make it stay in one place, because this "enhancement" has caused me to lose a very important assignment!  HELP, PLEASE!!!

ChrisO
Note Taker

If you cc people on the ticket they can also respond to it.  I have not tried using a mailing list/ group for this purpose yet but it may be worth a shot.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

ChrisO,

Thanks for the input! How does one CC someone on a ticket? I'm not seeing that as an option, but then all my Zoom Support tickets are closed. Thanks!

When you open the ticket you can CC individuals. 

ChrisO_0-1633025964551.png

If you already have an open ticket you can view it in the Zoom portal and add a CC.

ChrisO_1-1633026045076.png

Rupert

Interesting.

You're right @CComus - the web Submit Request form does not contain a CC field.

I wonder whether the "Requests I'm CC'd on" under My Requests is a leftover from when requests could be emailed - and therefore someone could be CC'd?

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/ccd

I am unsure of what you are looking at, as the screen shots above were taken as I wrote the post.

@ChrisO The only screen shots I've seen are the two you submitted, but they aren't form screens I'm familiar with.

CComus
Listener

@ChrisO @Rupert  - I phoned Zoom Support and asked them the question directly. They said there are no means to see all the support tickets open for one's organization from various admins. That simply isn't offered.

Thank you both for trying to help!

This is probably because they do not have a direct manner to achieve it. However, like most systems, there are workarounds.  I will say the approach I suggested is based on the support plan my company has and may differ from other support plans. It also will not work to see closed tickets that an admin was not CC'ed on.