cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls not coming through on IOS mobile app?

sgillis
Listener

Calls no longer coming through on mobile app - can see the call history, VM's etc. but did not received call notification at the time of the call.   Have logged out of the app & back in did not resolve the issue?

13 REPLIES 13

jtstockton
Listener

I had a user report they have been having this issue all week. Gathering logs to send to support. 

FORE-Craig
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,

Are the calls coming to a direct inward dial number or through a Call Queue? Perhaps you have toggled them off in the iOS Zoom app's Settings under Phone. With the iPhone's Focus Mode set to Do Not Disturb etc, the the Zoom app will not ring either, you may want to check this.

I hope this helps!

Craig

Craig

sgillis
Listener

my user deleted & reinstalled the mobile app & it seems to have corrected the issue.

FORE-Craig

Great!

Craig

Cjones3
Listener

I'm having the same issue. I can't figure out why my phone calls won't ring like a normal phone call. Help?

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

cjones3,

try deleting and reinstalling your mobile app.

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

Hi Eliot

Ive deleted and reinstalled the app twice, but that's not fixing it. 

Eliot

hi cjones3,

please try this procedure:

iOS

Open the Settings app.

Tap General.

Tap iPhone Storage or iPad Storage.

Tap Zoom.

Tap Delete App.

When prompted with Deleting "Zoom" will also delete all of its documents and data. This action can't be undone, tap Delete App.

Once completed, reinstall Zoom on the iOS App Store.

Uninstalling and reinstalling the Zoom application – Zoom Support

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

Thank you. It helped mostly. Now the calls only ring when my iPhone is open to the zoom app. When the phone is closed, it's says "NAME called you" in  an notification. 

Mine does this too. Have we found any other solutions? I've already deleted the app and checked notifications.

Eliot

hi cjones3,

when you reinstall zoom ios client, please enable notifications.  i did the complete delete and reinstall.  i clicked the enable notifications on both screens.  i signed in to zoom on the zoom ios app.  i locked the screen.  i got my zoom calls even with screen locked.

Eliot_0-1693135778114.png

Eliot_1-1693135822370.png

this is a copy my zoom notification screen after reinstall.

Eliot_2-1693136310504.png

thanks,  eliot

Hi, I've tried what you had suggested in this string and it is still not working. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled at least 5 times and enabled everything when reinstalling the app. But i'm still unable to receive and make calls on the Zoom app on iphone. 

Eliot

hi smartpink,

current apple ios is 17.2.1 and current zoom ios app is 5.17.0. 

what is your apple ios and zoom app version numbers?

thanks,  eliot