cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

desktop background finding!

coopfast123
Listener

I am a great source to find a background for your background on your electronics because I don't know if you do but I like my background. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi @coopfast123 

Please share your Virtual background so we can see it.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

View solution in original post

coopfast123
Listener

Hello, I am a desktop background finder, and if you need any pictures to come and find me. I am a male at the age of 14 at your side know everything to know along to do with this side of things. And I hope you all have a great start to your day.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Nafi

Hi @coopfast123 

Please share your Virtual background so we can see it.

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

coopfast123
Listener

hello, I am a desktop background finder, and if you need any pictures to come and find me. I am a male at the age of 14 at your side know everything to know along to do with this side of things. And I hope you all have a great start to your day.

coopfast123
Listener

Hello, I am a desktop background finder, and if you need any pictures to come and find me. I am a male at the age of 14 at your side know everything to know along to do with this side of things. And I hope you all have a great start to your day.

Chris8
Listener

I am new to having a zoom account, looking for a generic background, either landscape, or home business office picture, nothing fancy.