cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck at Checking your organization's data access required when accessing to zoom for intuner

hoangkien
Listener

my android devices enrolled into Intune with compliant status but keep stuck at checking your organization. 
no app protection policy exist

7 REPLIES 7

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @hoangkien, thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community!

Does this error also occur when using an iOS device? If so, please let me know!

Thanks!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I'm experiencing the same issue @hoangkien describes. IOS working fine.

Please help!

Thank you!

If you encounter the error message "Your organization's data cannot be pasted here," it usually means that your organization has implemented restrictions on copying and pasting data. This is often done for security reasons to prevent sensitive information from being accidentally or maliciously shared. Fortunately, there are a few steps you can take to resolve this issue:

Understand the restrictions: Visit the link "https://appuals.com/your-organizations-data-cannot-be-pasted-here/" to gain a deeper understanding of the error message and its implications. This article provides useful insights and solutions for resolving the problem.

Contact your IT department: Reach out to your organization's IT support team or system administrator to report the issue. They will have a better understanding of the specific policies and configurations in place and can provide guidance tailored to your organization's setup.

Follow IT instructions: Your IT department might provide specific instructions or settings to enable data copying and pasting within your organization's systems. They may require you to adjust security settings, install updates, or use alternative methods for data transfer.

Use authorized tools or platforms: If your organization prohibits copying and pasting data due to security concerns, inquire about authorized tools or platforms that facilitate secure data sharing. These tools often include encryption and other security measures to protect sensitive information while allowing efficient collaboration.

By following these steps and working closely with your organization's IT department, you should be able to resolve the "Your organization's data cannot be pasted here" issue.

This is a different issue. The original poster has an issue with "Stuck at Checking your organization's data access required"

Not with pasting data.

I have the same issue as the original poster. 

Thanks for the support here. I'm pleased to say that the issue was resolved by granting the Zoom for Intune app admin consent to the org in Azure AD/Entra. Please see the screenshot below. Screenshot 2023-09-12 at 9.45.45 AM.png

where can I find this screen? I cannot even log into Zoom on my phone to get to the settings 

Lenny_B
Listener

@sanders1745 The screen is from Azure Active Directory.