cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen record on mobile device has no audio

Mobile_user
Listener

i'm attempting to record the screen and the audio during a meeting on a mobile device.  I'm using the virtual background effect with green screen to show my logo.  Then tried to start a meeting and record myself thru screen record .  As soon as I started the meeting the audio gets squashed.  I can still seen video and the background, but no audio gets recorded.  I used many other apps to see how the speakers and microphone work and no problem,  When I start the screen record before opening the zoom app, the audio is clear and normal, once the meeting starts no audio, once I end the meeting the audio returns and is recorded as normal.  I have a basic account???

4 REPLIES 4

Yvler
Listener

Hi

I am trying to record my zoom meeting on my iPad.

I have tested all is working by recording a video first, all is ok.

I can record and review but still no audio. Have deleted and re installed app.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Ron

Did you find a solution ? I have the same issue, it all used to work fine, and recently there is no sound in the recordings… 

Datavizier
Listener

I have the same problem.  Mic is on , and the recording with audio works — my key clicks are clearly recorded - up until the Zoom starts.  Clearly the Zoom is switching off the iPad recording function.  40 years of programming experience tells me this is a bug.  Or maybe a feature, but it appears to be unique to the iPad.  So, a low-level issue with iOS I’d think.

Aloha , Could you ever get that fixed? I have the same problem, but it only appeared recently, I could screen record with no issues before… what is that?