cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for some user help

mcatania
Listener

Hello Zoom Community.

I am a pro-one subscriber and have been for almost 3 years now. Have not used Zoom for a very long time. Years actually. I set up 2 meetings next week and feel I should cancel. I have 36 people attending. But worried the system will fail. I was on a zoom call two weeks ago and my sound wasn't working. I was not the host.   It seems there is no such thing as zoom support anymore.  Does anyone have a suggestion?

3 REPLIES 3

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @mcatania

You may need to uninstall and reinstall the Zoom software at the zoom.us/download page. We release new versions consistently, and then we only support versions of a certain number. Zoom Quarterly Lifecycle Policy

When installing the new software, make sure that you pay close attention to the software asking if it can have permission to use your microphone and camera and saying “ok” to those prompts. Then you can jump into a meeting by yourself and test to ensure that the mic, speakers, and camera are working. 

We do still have a support team here as well. When you log into your account online, in the top right corner of the account is the support button. If you have any other questions or issues, you can click on that button, which will send you to a page with all the ways that customers can reach out to the Support team. 

Thanks,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately I can't take a screen shot I tried. But I do not see support button. Today I downloaded the latest version so that shouldn't be a problem 

Do you think if I upgrade to Business Pro I will be able to access live phone support? It's worth it to me to do that.