cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

default email address on invites

RussK
Listener

I use the Zoom app on my desktop to send invitation for Zoom meetings: I need to change the default email address as I am phasing out that email.  How to change it permanently to my new email address?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @RussK 

Are you referring to changing the email associated with your Zoom account, ie the email address you sign-in with? Or are you referring to the calendar service that you can export your meeting to and send invites through, ie Gmail or Outlook? 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Bort

Hi @RussK 

Are you referring to changing the email associated with your Zoom account, ie the email address you sign-in with? Or are you referring to the calendar service that you can export your meeting to and send invites through, ie Gmail or Outlook? 

I have been scheduling through ZOOM and the invitation is automatically generated in Outlook using the initial email address I used when setting up the account. I have changed all of the email acounts I am allowed to change on my profile, but I cannot find a way to change the default. I am about to phase out that email address and need to use another.

I am referring to the calendar service that I can export my meeting to and send invites through in Outlook.

My default email functionality is not going into my Email account.  

I don't want to change my email within Zoom.  I don't know why while in a meeting the default functionality is not working.  Instead of going to my email with the Meeting Address and Phone number, it defaults to my Google Page.

dixonconsulting
Listener

His is a real problem and I see that there is no solution.  If I cannot resolve I will have to cancel this service and seek sign up with a new account, It will likely not be with Zoom though, seeing as their is not support offered for the Pro level user.