cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't get received verification code for log-in

plusnamwon_nave
Listener

Me and my co-wokers treid to log in several times, but the log-in code didn't come through mail. ( *********** ) We waited for an hour or so, but sill, we got nothing.

I think there is a problem in login system.

I wanted to talk this to service department through chat or e-mail due to time difference or telephone fee,etc. but it seems through telephone is the only way to get in touch with them. That's why I am asking help here about this situation.

I sincerely hope this circumstance can get fixed soon. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

esasak
Listener

I am having the same issue.

MMSA-Reach
Listener

I was having this problem yesterday, with the verification emails taking too long to arrive. I tried again today and the email came immediately. Try now!

esasak
Listener

This still is not working for me, I can't use the app at all now I have to use the website. Occasionally the emails will arrive but only several hours after the request and they are invalid by that time. I have checked the spamblocker and Exchange settings and have not found any issues there or anything that is delaying the zoom emails, in fact they show up in the spamblocker at the same time I get them several hours after requesting them.

Sosana1958
Listener

I am struggling to join the meeting. Which one is the ID code?