cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding a zoom presentation to a zoom call

pbonawitz
Listener

I will be hosting a meeting of about 300 people and at the end of the meeting I want them all to be able to watch another zoom presentation but I am not sure how to make this happen. I do not want to end our meeting and have them all log into the other zoom, I just want to add it in our meeting. Thanks for any suggestions.

7 REPLIES 7

ABoyce99
Listener

There are a few options here depending on what you're trying to do. Are you wanting them to view an entire video presentation including audio / a presenter speaking? Or do you just want them to review a PPT slide deck/something static? 

Yes, view an entire video presentation including audio with presenter speaking. 

Jameswalter
Participant

Open the PowerPoint file you want to present.
Start or join a Zoom meeting.
Click Share Screen in the meeting controls.
Select your monitor then click Share.
Switch back to Powerpoint and click the Slide Show tab.

Hope this helps you out,
James

pbonawitz
Listener

Thank you for your reply, James. I think I am not making myself clear though. I will be hosting a zoom call and at 11 o'clock another zoom presentation will take place that the people on my zoom call need to watch. I want to be able to have them watch that zoom call while still on  my zoom call. I feel I would lose people if they had to log out and log in to another zoom. I hope that makes more sense.

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @pbonawitz 

Unfortunately, there is no simple way to connect one meeting into another meeting. It would be easier to just have them connect to the meeting directly. If the other Zoom meeting is livestreaming, that makes it a little easier to share that stream in your meeting, but beyond that, its just easier to have them join the other session when you are done. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

pbonawitz
Listener

I believe it is live streaming. How would I do it if it is?

Bort

Open the live stream and share your view of that livestream with your meeting. Be sure to check the  Share sound and Optimize for video clip options to ensure they get the best quality video on their end. I'd also suggest you mute yourself and turn off your video, so that the shared livestream has all the bandwidth it needs.