cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom and Google Calendar integration

BethEVS
Listener

Hello,

HELP! Since updating to the newest version of Zoom yesterday, my recurring meetings are no longer integrating properly between Zoom and my Google Calendar. 

I have tried to get this to work two ways: 

1.) Scheduling the recurring meeting through Zoom (I tried both the app and web-based portal). 

2.) Scheduled through Google Calendar using the Zoom for G Suite Add-On through the Google Marketplace.

It works to add the meetings on my Google Calendar, but does not put them on my Zoom schedule. 

Can someone please advise what to do to correct this or confirm if this is perhaps a "bug" with the new update. 

Interestingly enough, it works just fine on my husband's free Zoom account, but not on my Zoom Pro account. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide! 

3 REPLIES 3

Arain000
Listener

Geo

EBZoomer
Listener

I don't use Google integration myself, but if you go to PROFILE on your zoom portal and scroll to the bottom, you can remove and re-add your calendar integration.  That's what I would try as long as you feel OK toggling it off and back on.

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @BethEVS 

Please follow this article for Calendar integration:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360000488243-Using-calendar-and-contacts-integration

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.