cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom access - not possible

DrZrinka
Listener

I / My clients keep having problems with the access to my zoom meetings. Example: I set up a meeting in Zoom, and send the invitation via our appointment system.Meeting ID is always the samt. the passcode changes. That seems to be a problem and today I experienced a huge shame as the prospects were not able to enter the room. this is not the first time.

Is it possible to have always the same passcode and the clients waiting outside the room to be let in? if so how?

1 REPLY 1

AaronO
Participant

Hi DrZrinka,

To set a meeting passcode you can use these instructions:

To enable passcode settings for your own use:

1. Sign into the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Settings.
  3. Click the Meeting tab.
  4. Under Security, verify that the passcode settings that you want to use for your meetings are enabled.
    If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, click Enable to verify the change.
    Note: If the option is grayed out, it has been locked at either the Group or Account level, and you will need to contact your Zoom administrator.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360033559832-Managing-Zoom-Meetings-passcodes#h_61124f08-0...

And here are the instructions to set up a waiting room:

To enable or disable Waiting Room for your own use:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  4. Under Security, click the Waiting Room toggle to enable or disable it.
  5. If a verification dialog appears, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
    Note: If the option is grayed out, it has been locked at either the group or account level. You need to contact your Zoom admin.
  6. Click Edit Options to specify Waiting Room options.

Once you've enabled Waiting Room and specified options for your own use, you can also enable the ability for yourself (host) or co-hosts of your meeting to rename participants in the Waiting Room before they enter your meeting. This feature requires the host and any co-hosts to have version 5.10.0 or higher. 

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  4. Under In Meeting (Basic), click the Allow host or co-host to rename participants in the waiting room toggle to enable or disable it.
  5. If a verification dialog appears, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
    Note: If the option is grayed out, it has been locked at the account level and needs to be changed at that level.
  6. (Optional) To prevent all users in the group from changing this setting, click the lock icon and then click Lock to confirm the setting.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4905283822733-Enabling-and-customizing-the-Waiting-Room#h_...