cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Polling- Survey Tab

ckoebel
Listener

Hi everyone,

We have many recurring meetings but now when I create polls for different meetings all the polls for every meeting shows up in the Poll feature when in the meeting which is a huge headache because I only want the poll that is relevant to that meeting. Does anyone have a solution for this?

8 REPLIES 8

MelisaGLS
Listener

I reached out to Zoom support.  They do not have information about this issue. 

"I will look into this further and get back to you via email." 

I will post the reply if they provide a solution.

Hi Melisa, how did you manage to get a hold of Zoom support? I can't seem to find a way to contact them. 

I started with the Zoom Bot and repeatedly asked for a person.  They mostly provided me with support articles (which I had already read and did not account for the new changes/problems with polls).  But then said they would review the issue further and get back to me.  As of last night, they are still researching.   https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/contact?id=contact_us

Okay super, thanks for sharing that!

Definitely hoping they can fix this issue. 

DebB2
Listener

Thanks Melissa and Ckoebel for posting about this. I am having the same issue / concern.  I've also noticed that in addition to every poll question appearing  in the meeting  when I run a poll, I cannot 'order' the polls in any way. So I am searching through multiple polls. The result is I am creating and deleting polls every day. Not ideal and I so hope they fix this soon.

Something that I started doing was labelling and numbering the polling questions so at least I could see which questions are for each session but a huge annoyance to deal with :(.

Nicole23
Listener

I didnt think it was possible for the polling feature to be worse but here we are! I was so excited to see a central location to create polls. I was not excited to see ALL THOSE POLLS in my scheduled webinars. I should be able to pick and choose which ones I want to add like you do in Webex.  SO dissappointed with this update.