cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Cloud Recording Not Found after getting Disabled message

michelhelal
Listener

Hi All. 

Yesterday, I started a cloud recording and everyone in the meeting was notified. 

michelhelal_1-1677593410485.png

I received the email informing that the recording was available.  Before I was able to download  it, I received another email that Zoom Cloud Recording was disabled.

michelhelal_2-1677593692765.png

I didn't renew the plan, but it allowed me to record.

Is there anyway I can still get the recording from yesterday back?

I don't want to renew the plan and from now on I will use the local recordings, yet I need a way to download yesterdays meeting. 

Can anyone help?

Best regards.

Michel 

7 REPLIES 7

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @michelhelal If you receive a notification that cloud recording is unavailable, your account may have reached its cloud recording storage capacity. Which in your case, and seeing your screenshot, looks like what the situation is.  

If your account reaches the limit, you cannot record any additional meetings or webinars to the cloud, but you will still have full access to your existing recordings. Were you able to click on Manage Recordings and see the recordings? If so, you can download individual cloud recordings in the Zoom web portal, then delete them once they are saved locally.

1. Do one of the following in the Zoom web portal depending on your role:
  2. Click on a specific recording.
  3. Click Download.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

this is not an accepted solution. can I get some help here?

michelhelal
Listener

Hi.

I am getting this email. 

michelhelal_1-1677685214629.png

But when I click on manage recordings, i get the below message.

michelhelal_0-1677685194049.png

I am a bit frustrated because I was allowed to record to the cloud. If I had known, I wouldn't be able to download the video, I would have recorded locally.

Is there any way I can get this recording without having to pay the full year? I wouldn't mind paying for another month. This was an important video for my job and if I don't get it, it would be costly.

Any help is appreciated.

Hey @michelhelal, gotcha; so to manage cloud recordings, you will need to be a licensed user.

If you were previously able to create cloud recordings, and then were either downgraded to a free account or Basic (unlicensed) user type, you will not have access to those recordings until you become a Licensed user on a paid account within that 30-day period. After 30 days, your cloud recordings are set to be deleted.

Let me know if that clears things up, sorry for the confusion and frustration this caused you! 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

It is not clear to me how I can become a paid user for 30 days to download the recorded video.

Can anyone help me?

Hi @michelhelal sorry for the delay; the cloud recording is stored via the cloud, which is a paid feature, so in order to regain access to that recording, which is only accessible if you are licensed due to the prerequisites, you would need to be licensed in order to access the cloud recordings.

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Can I get help here?