cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xcode_error

clem
Listener

hi all, 

recently i converted one of my zoom recording and it has the following xcode_error file...
there is no issue with the audio but however, the video is a black screen all the way.

anyone has any solution to this? 

many thanks in advanced!

01/04/2023 21:49:51:008 : [Z1815]:0,622,0,622
01/04/2023 21:49:51:515 : [Z1815]:0,622,0,622

7 REPLIES 7

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @clem because this case is unique to your Zoom account recording, I suggest converting your inquiry into a support ticket, here. Our tech team will do their best to help you recover the file 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hallo, I also got the same issue.

yesterday on march 31 2023 I had a meeting via zoom and I recorded the meeting. but after the meeting ended I converted my recordings and after finishing the video that I converted was broken and the sound didn't appear and the duration of the video was only half the meeting even though I recorded the meeting until the end.

in my computer folder appears the file xcode_error with contents 11:06:21:213 : [Z1843]:0,622,0,622

Udin55
Listener

Hallo, I also got the same issue. the meeting i recorded only has a black screen. how to fix it? it really important to me. please help. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Udin55 can you please clarify whether your recording was a cloud recording or local recording? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hallo, Mr RN.  i was doing local recording for that case. 

The Xcode error file_suggests that_there may be an issue_with the_video encoding of the_converted Zoom_recording. The fact that the_video.is a black screen_suggests that the video_file may be corrupted or incomplete.

One solution you can try is to re_convert the_Zoom recording using a different video encoding software. There are many free and paid options available online that can convert video files to different formats. You can try converting the Zoom recording todifferent format such as MP4, AVI or MOV, and see if that_resolves the issue with the_black screen.

Alternatively, if the audio in the Zoom recording is still intact, you may be able to extract the audio file using an audio extractor software and use it separately from the video file.

If these solutions do not work, it may be best to contact Zoom support for further assistance, as there may be a technical issue with the recording that requires their expertise to resolve.

Binjomin
Listener

Hi all, I had the same problem recurring, on every meeting. I filed a support ticket and after some back and forth the issue was resolved. It was caused by OneDrive of Microsoft under Windows. Zoom was saving the recording by default in the Documents folder which was under automatic sync.

Once I changed the recording folder to one that is not synchronized, the recordings returned to normal.