cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing Registration List

HH-PAS
Listener

Hello all.  I used the registration feature for the first time, which seems great, but I don't seem to be able to view a registration list or see answers to my custom questions.  what am I missing?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal. 
  2. In the navigation menu, click the Meetings or Webinars page.
  3. Find the scheduled session you wish to see and click on the topic. 
  4. Click the Invitations tab (for Webinars) or the Registration tab (for Meetings).
  5. Find the Manage Attendees (Webinars) or Manage Registrants (Meetings) section and click Edit or View on the right-hand side.
    The meeting or webinar list of registrants will open. 

Click on "View" out to the right of Manage  Registrants to see how many people have registered.

A new screen will pop open showing  the "Registrants" along with their email address and registration date. Click on any Registrant name hyperlink  under the "Registrants" column to see all of their answers. 

To Generate a report

•  in the Zoom Portal, under "Account Management" select "Reports
  • Under the "Usage Reports" tab select "Meeting" and select "Registration Report" as the report type and edit the date so it includes the future date of your meeting.

You should see your meeting and be able to click "Generate" to the right of it. Then you should be able to download the report and see all of the question responses.

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!
Regards