cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unstable Internet connection when joining zoom from VPN

mdeaconu
Listener

Hi all,

I have a Dell with windows 11 on it as well as VPN needed for accesing my work applications. Few months ago I started getting the Unstable Internet connection error, while conected to VPN and attending a zoom meeting. 

What happens is that once I get that message, my audio cuts off and i am not audible anymore. Once i disconnect from VPN , it's all working fine.

I need to say that my internet connection is good and the internet provider confirmed there is nothing blocking my connection,

Please advise. It's impossible to attend zoom meetings while on VPN

4 REPLIES 4

Jameswalter
Participant

Check your Internet bandwidth using an online speed test, such as nperf, Speedtest, or Comparitech. Contact your corporate IT department to check your WiFi hotspot. Turn off group HD in your Account Management if your WiFI bandwidth is insufficient. Turn off your corporate VPN if it's not required for the meeting.

Greetings,
James

Hello,

I already did all these. I even re-installed OS on my computer. Issue persists. I had the internet provider and even Dell support team checking the setups. Issue not solved

adilene_telles
Listener

I'm having the same problem, did you manage to solve it? 😕

mdeaconu
Listener

No. It got solved by itself. However, several upgrades have been installed on my computer and i also chnaged the internet router