cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch off voice prompt for basic user - Recording Notifications

Yourspace2015
Listener

As a basic user 'Recording notification' play voice prompt to 'no-one' is not an option.  Zoom say this voice prompt can be disabled for all accounts as per the Zoom notes: 

1. Under Play voice prompt for, choose if you want All participants, Guest only, or No One to hear the audio recording notification.

so why is the option not there?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I have found the solution.  I need to select that we are an educator (which we are) then this opens up the option.  Thanks for your help.  Really appreciate it.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Alex_PFT
Participant | Zoom Partner

Hi,

It is there, on the web portal, under Settings / recording

Alex_PFT_0-1646745122888.png

Modifying recording notifications – Zoom Support

Alex

zoom@pft

Thanks but on my basic version 'no-one' does not appear as an option.  Strange.  It does show in my pro account but not on my basic version.  Is this screen shot from a pro+ account?

Alex_PFT

I tried with both a licensed and not licensed account, I had the same options.  

Alex

zoom@pft

OK well that's progress!  This is what I see.  So how can it be different?

Yourspace2015_0-1646747768405.png

Alex_PFT

That's a good one ....

I'm part of a business account, that's the only difference I could see, but as stated in the support article, this option is supposed to be accessible to all account types.

Alex

zoom@pft

I have found the solution.  I need to select that we are an educator (which we are) then this opens up the option.  Thanks for your help.  Really appreciate it.