cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Startup Scripts

alampert
Listener

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a way to help my fiancee's father with setting up his zoom calls.

The guy knows his way around a hammer and nail better than anyone I know, but he's not super familiar with computers. In today's covid world, he's been asked to teach his workplace safety courses online using zoom. Because he's not great with computers, he's drafted me to help him set up his classes. I've been doing it for a while now, but I feel as though there's got to be an easier way than hopping on a TeamViewer meeting before each lesson to help set him up everything.

I'm wondering if there's a way to automate the startup of a zoom call?

All I need to do is start the call, start his video, share his audio, share one of his monitors, and open up the chat window. Each in the same place on his 2 monitors as the last call. All the tools are existing features, I just want to effectively automate starting each feature.

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi,alampert

Your request is a very difficult one.

I'm not sure if that will help you.

There is a way to join Zoom calls automatically.

Auto-answering invitations to meetings – Zoom Help Center

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @alampert was @Ohkawa reply helpful, if so, please click the 'accept as solution' button! Otherwise, we would love to further provide suggestions in hope to get you your answer! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!