cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration and no fixed time

Dixie23
Listener

When I schedule a recurring meeting on a daily, weekly or monthly basis you have the option for the participants to register, when the recurrence is no fixed time this option does not appear. I changed the recurrence from daily to no fixed time and my registrations disappeared, how can I see the registrations?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

anissat
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Dixie23 

Yikes, I did this too... Unfortunately, the system removes the registrations when you switch to "no fixed time". It also provides a warning that you will lose existing registrations... and like me, a lot of people miss it. 

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

anissat

Hi @Dixie23 

Yikes, I did this too... Unfortunately, the system removes the registrations when you switch to "no fixed time". It also provides a warning that you will lose existing registrations... and like me, a lot of people miss it. 

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

Same thing happened to me today, and I came here to see who else had this happen. But it 1000% did not have a warning that it would get deleted. The support person sent me a screen shot of what I was supposed to see, in which in great length it warns you what was going to happen. So I don't think you missed anything at all, because I know I didn't.

Dixie23
Listener

Thank you for your response. I don't remember seeing any warnings. What a disappointment, there should be some option to this.
Regards

You didn't miss it and neither did I. image (1).png

That was what the tech person sent me that I should have seen. LOL

UJFin
Listener

it is quite disappointing , I lost data of about 300 attendees on my webinar. I think I will have to send them invites and approve again manually 

TohuTrip
Listener

The relevant question for me is why is there no registration option for the "no fixed time" option?