cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Video from MTRs when using direct guest join

chammond2
Listener

We are unable to receive video from MTR's joing via direct guest join. Video works with Teams and Webex. Zoom just shows a black screen. Video stats page show that there is no video being sent , only recieved. 

6 REPLIES 6

KarlMcdonnell
Listener

Any update to this? I'm having the same problems on a few different sites

Jer_RBP
Listener

I'm having the same issue on my Yealink MVC800.

AV2023
Listener

Experiencing Zoom showing black screen with Logitech Rally products via direct guest join. Teams is fine.

Zoomer0
Listener

Same issue here on multiple Crestron UC-CX100-T and UC-B160-T systems across several different sites. Teams and Webex are fine, Zoom Guest Join only shows a black screen when video is enabled on the MTR.

AV2023
Listener

The incident report shows this is resolved. I still can't get video or audio on a Logitech Rally Bar+TAP for direct guest join. Does anyone else see this as resolved?
Zoom Status - Microsoft Teams Rooms experiencing video quality issue when connecting to Zoom Meeting...

chammond2
Listener

The issue I originally reported is working now. Your's might be a different issue though. We never had problems with audio, and none of the posts I saw on other sites mentioned audio. It was only a problem with sending video from the MTRs with Direct Guest Join for Zoom.